A blog which I update, showing my research, planning and construction of our groups music video.
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
Audience Profile (Thomas + Abbie)
This profile was create to give us an idea of what an indie rock fan would like on their social networking site. Has you can see, it shows a lot of Florence and the Machine fan base. I also went onto my personal Facebook and found that eight out of my one hundred and sixty nine friends liked Florence and the Machine. Looking at the eight who liked it, I would agree that these do fit into the Indie genre. Looking on the official Facebook page of Florence, you can see that she has a big fan base than those in the indie rock genre, such as The Pastels.
Due to it's individual nature proves to be a successful genre due to the fact it can be more open when it's sound while still been original. Florence's unique voice proves successful for her musical career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment