I used a program known as 'Final Cut', and to get my lipsyncing perfect with the singing. I matched the sound waves of the song to Serenas clips.
Firstly I recorded Serena lipsyncing, in different camera shots to the same thirty seconds of the song. (Remember to play the song, by the camera so it picks up the sound!)
Secondly I imported all the clips into final cut.
The reason we chose this song was because it was easier to learn for our lip syncing task since it is something we have never done before and we wanted lyrics which would be able to sync in with music easily before we begin process for our music video giving us a a better choice of song for us to use since we will have some experience with lip-syncing and will have the knowledge to follow and mark the wave length to the actor movements proving a more realistic sequence.
No comments:
Post a Comment