In this video we have three members of the group Georgia, Serena and Abbie each talk about their contribution towards the final completion of the music promo. Georgia talks about the advert and the tools she used in order to get the affect she wanted and how it progressed to the final Advert, she mentions about the minor steps she took along side the pictures so that you can see what she used and how the picture changed to the final piece. Serena talks about the digipak and she talks about what camera she uses and ratio in photoshop before beginning to talk about the cloud effect she made in a chinese photoshop like website and the main image of Bronte surrounded by candles in which are linked back to the music video and Advert. Finally I talk about the music video and how I created three rough cuts to show the progress of the video over the past three months, I mention why I chose final cut and what pro and cons it contains than other video editing software I could of used. After I begin to talk about the process such as the tools like the razor blade which I used to cut up the clips before fitting them into the soundwaves so they match the lip-sync for a more realistic music video. I mention the cameras we used in each film day such as in the studio we used Sony 1080di mini dv cameras while at the musuem we used a HD Panasonic video camera.
A blog which I update, showing my research, planning and construction of our groups music video.
Sunday, 10 February 2013
Question four evaluation (Abbie)
In this video we have three members of the group Georgia, Serena and Abbie each talk about their contribution towards the final completion of the music promo. Georgia talks about the advert and the tools she used in order to get the affect she wanted and how it progressed to the final Advert, she mentions about the minor steps she took along side the pictures so that you can see what she used and how the picture changed to the final piece. Serena talks about the digipak and she talks about what camera she uses and ratio in photoshop before beginning to talk about the cloud effect she made in a chinese photoshop like website and the main image of Bronte surrounded by candles in which are linked back to the music video and Advert. Finally I talk about the music video and how I created three rough cuts to show the progress of the video over the past three months, I mention why I chose final cut and what pro and cons it contains than other video editing software I could of used. After I begin to talk about the process such as the tools like the razor blade which I used to cut up the clips before fitting them into the soundwaves so they match the lip-sync for a more realistic music video. I mention the cameras we used in each film day such as in the studio we used Sony 1080di mini dv cameras while at the musuem we used a HD Panasonic video camera.
Labels:
Abbie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment